Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 21:58:28 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        matts@thepentagon.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAM

Matt writes:
>Does anyone know of a PAM module to authenticate against an NT
>domain?
pam_smb from Samba project.
pam_nt_dom
Web sites can be found on search engines, I didn't save them :(

>which compiles with FreeBSD
some problems in make I don't really understand. If anyone succeeded in
building one or the other, help welcome ;)

Regards

Eric Masson
--
Opinions stated below are mine and can't be considered as
official Kisoft Services policy. Remove nospam to reply