Date:      Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:03:54 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@flat.berklix.net>
To:        "Mike Adewole" <mike@voicenette.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Project BSDVISION Wants To Develop Native *BSD Console Desktop

"Mike Adewole" wrote:
cc: freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-libh@freebsd.org
I reduced to freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org tp avoid cross posting
(OK, libh might be more appropriate, but I'm not sub'd to that)

> I'm looking for is people to maintain a community infrastructure (web site,
> mailing list, online forum, webcvs/svn, etc) which a community project like
> this needs in order to appeal to as many people as possible.

> implementation of libh, we'll be using the old libh mailing list until we
> have another one. Come help us make *BSD a truly complete platform with the
> best console desktop environment in the universe :-)

postmaster@freebsd.org would be best to approach if you just need another
mail list.  If for some reason that's not appropriate I could host a list
under majordomo@berklix.org (sometime I'll convert to mailman).

I could later also perhaps host CVS, I've got the space,
traffic & config I'd need to think about.
--
Julian Stacey     Consultant Systems Engineer, Munich.     http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii (Html = Spam).  Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.