Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:34:17 -0800
From:      Beech Rintoul <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hard Lockup

Hi,
Just cvsup'd the latest sources and now KDE is very unstable. During window
opens or during busy times the box locks up. This is also happening reliably
on logout. I have two boxes running current, and they both have the same
symptoms. One's a 500MHz PIII and the other is a 233MHz PII. I'd include logs
but there are no errors, just have to hard reboot. The box seems fine when I
dont have X running.

Beech

     Beech Rintoul - IT Manager - Instructor - akbeech@anchoragerescue.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Anchorage Gospel Rescue Mission
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | P.O. Box 230510
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99523-0510