Date:      Sun, 10 Nov 1996 00:38:16 -0800
From:      "Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com" <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        "=?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?=" (Andrey A.)
Subject:   Re: SCSI system becomes broken in -current?

>>Needless to say that it works OK under Win95.

>They probably have a quirk entry for it.  Either that, or there is a new
>bug in the driver.  The changes I made shouldn't have effected tagged
>queueing, so the bug should be reproducible with tagged queueing disabled.

I *seriously* doubt Win95 does tagged-queuing.  In fact, I wouldn't
be surprised if it did everything via PIO.

If you said it worked OK under WinNT, that might be different
(although I would expect them to have a pretty comprehensive quirk
database, or some such).

  Michael L. VanLoon                           michaelv@MindBender.serv.net