Date:      Tue, 14 Feb 2017 13:09:21 +0545
From:      NSW IT Support <binaryit.marketing@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Found Broken Links and Requested to add FreeBSD consultant in your website

Hi,

We are NSW IT Support, IT consultant from Australia. NSW IT Support provide
FreeBSD, OpenBSD and Linux installations services that is a secure antispam
web server and make any customers happy. For more detail Visit website
http://nswits.com.au.

As, we are providing FreeBSD consulting services to our customers, we would
like to be listed in your page :
https://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult.html

*AND ALSO* I have found some broken links (404 error) in the page URL: (
https://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consult.html). I have listed out some
broken links below, which might help you a lot to fix that error.
http://www.lemis.com/vinum.html http://www.ibermachines.com/
http://www.ish.com.au/products/unix Thank you for your time and
consideration. Kindest Regards, Bidur