Date:      Fri, 05 Mar 1999 19:34:48 -0800
From:      MrChevy <captainauto@lightspeed.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   configuring X

I bought the Complete freeBSD, but it is very sketchy as  how to set up
the x window server. I would like to install the K desktop Environment
so that it starts every time I boot up. Also, setting up a dial up
networking type connection is not in the book that i have found. Any
help or FAQ's you could point me to would be greatly appreciated. _
Brandon Combs