Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2000 20:26:59 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Onboard Intel NIC

> Been there, done that...tired of waiting. What does one do when the
> maintainers dont maintain if complaining isnt allowed?

Fix it yourself.  You know that already though and have known it for
years, so we can safely assume that this is simply more of the usual
Dennis emotion-over-logic behavior which has made his business such a
resounding success.

> Yes, lets silence the critics. Nice way to run an O/S.

Silencing critics isn't the objective.  Silencing Dennis would be nice
though.  He never says anything worth hearing and would appear to be
more in love with seeing his name in print than with actual productive
communication.  Perhaps Dennis should just take a long walk off a
short pier and make everyone's life a whole lot easier, including
Dennis'

- Jordan