Date:      Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:14:26 z (MDT)
From:      Damien Tougas <dtougas@converging.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I HATE WINDOWS NT...

Sorry, I know that this might not be the best place for this,
but I need to vent to someone who might understand.  The more
I use windows the more it makes me mad.

What have I been bitten by today you might ask?  Why is it the
'administrator' cannot have access to user files without explicitly
giving himself access rights?  This is creating an administration
nightmare for me.  If only I had adequate command line tools, I
could write a script that could take care of the problem.  Of course
I could buy a command line app for about $300, but to me, that tool
should be included by default with a server OS.

The more I use FreeBSD, the more I appreciate the power and depth
of the tools at my disposal to get the job done.

Sorry for this outburst, I don't think anyone on an NT mailing list
would understand.

Damien Tougas.