Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 1997 22:33:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        tinguely@plains.nodak.edu
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD lang/prolog port

 * I noticed there isn't a Prolog ported for FreeBSD. I took the

Just FYI, there is a lang/swi-pl port (which you can find by doing a
search for "prolog" in "http://www.freebsd.org/ports/lang.html").

 * I put the original distribution that I got for C-Prolog 1.5 from the net
 * on:
 *
 * 	ftp://ftp.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu/pub/freebsd-cprolog/cprolog.tgz

This is not necessary.  See porting instructions in handbook.

 * and the FreeBSD diff file on:
 *
 * 	ftp://ftp.cs.ndsu.NoDak.edu/pub/freebsd-cprolog/cprolog.diff

This is not exactly how to do it.  Please see porting instructions in
the handbook.

Satoshi