Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 10:09:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        "Mr. K." <bsd@a.servers.aozilla.com>
Cc:        Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>, "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   3.4-RC ISO (was RE: 3.2 -> 3.3-stable)

	Maybe I'll get it right this time!

	There's an ftp site, current.freebsd.org (or usw2.freebsd.org)
that has daily snaps for -current and -stable.

	It also has isos.

	3.3-19991211-STABLE.iso

is in the

	"/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/i386/ISO-IMAGES"

directory, and would also be the iso for 3.4-RC, as 3.4 will be a
snap along the 3 branch.

	If you installed from the snap on the server or downloaded
the iso and used it for installation, you would have the latest
stable, and therefore also the 3.4 Release Candidate.  It is only a
few days from actual release (December 15), so it's to let freebsd-stable
know of any problems.

	Annelise