Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:31:00 -0400
From:      "Kevin B. Hendricks" <kevin.hendricks@sympatico.ca>
To:        dev@porting.openoffice.org, Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>, Alexander Kabaev <ak03@gte.com>
Cc:        <dev@porting.openoffice.org>, <openoffice@FreeBSD.ORG>, <kan@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [porting-dev] FreeBSD: Uncatched exception problem

Hi,

One other thing, if it is over the component interface (possibly the bridge
itself) then the shared libs would be dlopened and not directly linked.

I am not sure if that is an importnat distinction but we could modify the
test case to dlopen the libraries instead of linking directly to them.

Again, this is just a wag.

I would guess the best way to examine this issue to to create a debug
version of the stack walkback code having it print out everyting it does
during the walkback to see if something screams at us.

Not being able to recreate it on my machine certainly makes debugging it a
real guessing game.

Sorry I can't be more help,

Kevin