Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2017 19:13:47 +0000
From:      Lisa Williams <lisa.williams@digitaldatatechno.com>
To:        "doc@freebsd.org" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Technology Users List

Hi,
Let me introduce myself, I am Lisa Williams, Marketing Manager at Accurate =
Business Leads we are a leading Business Database List provider.
I am writing this mail to know would you be interested in acquiring newly u=
pdated Technology/ Software Users business contact database with 70 million=
 + leads with verified opt-in email addresses. We only license this databas=
e 3 times a year, to ensure optimal email traffic to our subscribers so our=
 clients can get the best results out of it.
Technology Users Updated Lists Like:  SAP, SAAS, Sugar CRM, Salesforce, Peo=
pleSoft, IBM, Oracle, WebSphere, QuickBooks, MicroStrategy, Epicor, Sage, S=
ybase, Teradata, VMware, Tibco, Syspro, Symantec, Siebel, Siemens, Primaver=
a, Hyperion, SharePoint, JD Edwards, HP, Hummingbird, Genesys, Goldmine, We=
bex, MS Dynamics, MS SQL Server, Sybase, Lawson, Infor, Citrix, NetSuite, C=
isco, Avaya, Checkpoint, RedHat and many more..
Every contact from this database has completed verification on the June 23r=
d, 2017 to give you 95%+ accuracy and ensure your message reaches the right=
 contact from the right company.
Please write back for further information and for an economical quote.
Looking forward to an opportunity to work with you.
Thanks & Regards,
Lisa Williams
Lisa Williams | Marketing Manager | Accurate Business Leads

US Data - European Data - Email Append - Data Append - Technology Specific =
Data - Email Marketing.
If you do not wish to receive any further emails please reply "Exludeme"