Date:      Fri, 1 Aug 2003 20:11:01 +0200
From:      Sabri Berisha <sabri@cluecentral.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on a new HP Pavilion ZE43xx

Hi all,

Does anyone have positive experience installing FreeBSD on a HP Pavilion
series? I just bought byself a ZE4355EA today and I have a hard time
installing A Decent OS.

Problems I encounter are the well-known ACPI problems (but I worked
around this) and my biggest problem is the X video driver for the Radeon
Mobility card. Does anyone have any hints on how to fix this?

Thanks,

--
Sabri Berisha 			~		"I route, therefore you are"
Like computers and camping? Join megabit!