Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 04:57:31 -0500
From:      Ronald Garrett Jr <rgarrett@vt.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Miner questions about some problems

Hi, my name is Ronald Garrett, and I have just installed FreeBSD on my
system and I am very pleased so far.  I have two questions for you.

	1) When I run startx and run some applications like emacs and then exit
X windows, I see the message:
	Id.so failed: Can't find shared library "libtiff.so.3.3

Did I forget to install something, can you help?

	2) I downloaded Netscape Gold 3.01 for BSD/i386 from netscape and when
I run Netscape as root everything is fine, but when i run netscape under
my username it gives me the error of no DNS for the server.  And I get
Keyboard maping warnings when I run netscape as both root and my
username.

IF you can help me on this problem I will thankful.

	-Ron
	-rgarrett@vt.edu