Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:39:19 -0600 (CST)
From:      Murthy Nyayapati <murthy@ragny.com>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        murthy@ragny.com, FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: No CD-ROM device found

Crist,

Thanks for your response.

I am trying to install FreeBSD for the first time.

The only cdrom devices I see in the boot/mfboot flopply disks are matcdc0,
mcd0 and scd0.  How can make use of this cdrom with acd or wcd drivers?  Do
I go into Userconfig and do something so that it looks for these drivers -
currently it doesn't?

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Murthy