Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 1999 19:51:37 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Paul Dekkers <psd@cgu.nl>
Subject:   apache: redirect all missing links to another server?

Hi

Is it possible to redirect all missing links to another server for the
case the location might exist overthere?

I tried to do this with a missing.cgi - and I got that working, but it
seems the redirection in a missing.cgi with 'Location: <url>' doesn't work
(however the cgi works ok when using it "without error 404")

(Goal is that when I connect to "/test.html and it doesn't exist it
connects to the /test.html on another server...)

Paul