Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:48:06 -0500
From:      yonder <y0nd3rb0y@mac.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   QT, GL, and makeCurrent()

I'm beginning to think this may be a GL/XFree86 issue (instead of a QT
thing) and I was hoping some other FBSD 4.5 users out there have
resolved similar issues.
I'm writing a QT program that uses opengl drawing calls.  Everything
builds fine but when I run it, I get the warning:
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Failed
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Failed
I also tried building an example that came with QT and I got the same
error.  I'm thinking it may be an issue with FreeBSD, X, and OpenGL.
Has anyone had similar problems getting opengl working with FreeBSD
4.5?  I'm really hoping its not a video card/driver problem

I am running:

Dell Latitude CP laptop (233MHz)
Neomagic 128 video card (2MB)
FreeBSD 4.5