Date:      Sat, 3 Oct 1998 18:16:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Christopher R. Bowman" <crb@ChrisBowman.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How long should I wait for a pr to show up?

I tried to send in a pr yesturday, but it has been rejected several times
because while I have a domain, I don't have an entry for the particular
machine that I sent the pr from.  So FreeBSD.orgs anti spam filters
reject the mail.

I have spent most of the last few hours trying to fix my sendmail
configuration so that the machine masquerades mail as if it comes from
the domain rather than the machine.  I think I got this set up
correctly, but my pr hasn't shown up so now I am wondering.

my question: how long does it usually take a pr to show up?
I have checked the web pages and can't find the one I sent.