Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:07:55 +0200
From:      "Hendrik Bruinsma" <hbruinsma@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about a high load BIND server setup...

On 8/30/06, John Von Essen <john@essenz.com> wrote:
> Would something like djbdns really help? I can switch, but can't do it for
> at least a week while we wait for new hardware.
>
> Thanks
> John

I would realy use djbdns. Memory usage and load it much lower then Bind.
We switched from Bind to djbdns in march, and now it looks like the
machine almost do nothing! No high load, nor strange memory usage!
If you ask my, i'dd realy switch do djbdns.
But that won't help for the week to come.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Hendrik Bruinsma