Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 19:01:45 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bsd install (Lehey's book on BSD?)

On Thu, Mar 19, 1998 at 11:33:57PM -0800, Sean Harding wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Sue Blake wrote:
>
> > 800 pages? Mine is more than twice that size, it's a monster! I once dropped
> > it on my foot and couldn't get up from the computer chair for three days :-)
>
> Amazon.com lists it at 800 pages even.

Well the last numbered page in my book here says 1725 and I do believe it.
I wonder where they got 800 from, unless it was "almost 1800" and a bit
fell off :-)

> 3rd edition...

What? Nah, the 2nd edition has only just come out this year.
Somebody somewhere is very confused. I'll take a look and maybe tell
someone if it needs fixing. Probably nobody's ever noticed before.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more