Date:      Sun, 04 Apr 1999 13:29:54 -0500
From:      FreeBird <freebird@on-net.net>
To:        Jason Hudgins <thanatos@eddie.incantations.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Could Not Start Apache on FreeBSD

Well I have read every reply to the original question and can say that I
am running apache 1.3.4 with FreeBSD 3.1 and have experienced no
problems running apache. I also didn't see anyone ask the original
poster if he had configured all his .conf files, so my suggestion is
this if you just installed apache without first reading the docs and
then configuring all the .conf files, you should read the documentation
and follow the directions on how to setuop apache. It is really easy and
will run perfectly with FreeBSD 3.1

FreeBird