Date:      Sun, 04 Oct 1998 08:36:16 +1000 (EST)
From:      Keith Anderson <keith@apcs.com.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD web pages cvsup / mirror

Dear All,

After 3 days I still can get my mirror/cvsup going for www pages!

After morroring ../FreeBSD-current/www and ../doc then using cvsup to
get FreeBSD's web pages (checkout)I'm still at a dead end.

What am I doing wrong ?
handbook and FAQ compiled just fine but www Hmmmm.

<snip of supfile>

*default tag=.
*default host=cvsup.FreeBSD.org
*default base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
*default prefix=/home/ncvs/keith
*default delete use-rel-suffix

www          release=cvs
www          release=current prefix=prefixes/FreeBSD-www.current

</snip>

Please help me before I yell out the window 'I hate computers'

Thanking you all

Keith Anderson

E-Mail: Keith Anderson <keith@apcs.com.au>
Date: 04-Oct-98
Time: 08:04:21
"Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you!"
This message was sent by XFMail