Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:53:10 -0500
From:      Jon <jon@state.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vi? lynx? please!

My turn! My turn!

If I go to a HP3000 running MPE/iX, a FreeBSD box, an HP-UX, a DEC
Alpha (they are not Compaqs!), a Solaris/SunOS, a Sidewinder, or a
SCO, forbid, box, they all will have vi.  If I know it for one, I know
it for many.  That's an advantage, especially considering my always
changing employment record ;-)

Jon