Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 1996 15:50:49 -0500
From:      "Kevin" <kwebb@blvl.igs.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   obtaining a copy of FreeBSD

Hi there,

I am interested in obtaining a copy of FreeBSD, but I have had
trouble finding the exact ftp directory.  I tried to download it from
the site ftp://FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD, but I didn't know which
following directories I should use. I tried a few of them, but never
coming up with the proper installable FreeBSD distribution files.

If you can tell me where to more easily obtain FreeBSD or attach the
files I require,  I would appreciate it very much.  I would like to
learn UNIX, and since I understand that this is one of the clones,
this would help me immensely.

Thanks a lot,

Kevin Webb