Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:06:29 +0100
From:      Milan Obuch <current@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   syscons not running?

Hi,
I am testing 7.0-CURRENT on my TabletPC TC1000. For some time I am getting
$SUBJECT messages when booting - just after 'Starting devd.' line. Next comes
'Configuring syscons: blanktime.' line. So question is - what does $SUBJECT
line mean? Is it error? Serious? Harmless? Does not makes much sense to me.
By the way, today I do full system rebuild exactly as described
in /usr/src/Makefile from sources cvsupped today morning.
Regards,
Milan