Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 13:03:58 -0600
From:      "Stuart Rogers" <srogers@cableregina.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Xitami 2.3d Config Question

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BF43D8.2FC379C0

    This might just be a stupid newbie Question but here I go. I have =
Xitami 2.3d running on FreeBSD 3.3 evry thing works fine. I've set up a =
Small Internet directory similar to Yahoo. Previously I was running it =
off a Win95 (server-want-to-be) my problem come in here. When I did the =
scripting for this site it was tested in win95. What I would like to =
know is can I make Xitami not care about Caps since if some one type in =
Computers or computers I want them to be able to go to the same page. I =
have notice Yahoo has it set up this way and was wondering how I would =
go about this. If anyone can help me I'd realy appreciate it or If you =
know where I could find info to help me I'd realy appreciate it.=20

            Stuart Rogers

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BF43D8.2FC379C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This might just be a =
stupid=20
newbie Question but here I go. I have Xitami 2.3d running on FreeBSD 3.3 =
evry=20
thing works fine. I've set up a Small Internet directory similar to =
Yahoo.=20
Previously I was running it off a Win95 (server-want-to-be) my problem =
come in=20
here. When I did the scripting for this site it was tested in win95. =
What I=20
would like to know is can I make Xitami not care about Caps since if =
some one=20
type in Computers or computers I want them to be able to go to the same =
page. I=20
have notice Yahoo has it set up this way and was wondering how I would =
go about=20
this. If anyone can help me I'd realy appreciate it or If you know where =
I could=20
find info to help me I'd realy appreciate it. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D1>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Stuart Rogers</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BF43D8.2FC379C0--