Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:10:03 +0100
From:      "Ruben Kerkhof" <ruben.kerkhof@caiway.nl>
To:        "'Ceri Davies'" <ceri@submonkey.net>, <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: CSS and index.html

with_the_funky_stuff.diff
> This is heavily based on Eric S. Meyer's "ComplexSpiral
> Redux" and works with all of the above browsers except one;
> guess which.  I really like the fact that it's only a
> two-line diff against the first one.
> I know it makes the text hard to read, but that's because of
> the way I "watermarked" the images ("erase every other row" in GIMP).
>
> I'd like to commit the first patch referenced above
> forthwith; comments?
>
> Ceri
>
> PS: The other nice thing is that 10 hours ago I knew nothing
> about CSS.
> --
> Only two things are infinite, the universe and human
> stupidity, and I'm
> not sure about the former.			  -- Einstein (attrib.)

It looks great, much better than what I created last week, but I'm not such
a CSS guru either.
Strange that in IE 6 under Windows XP I see two pictures of the daemon, one
on the left and one on the right.
I created a screenshot to show what I mean:
http://www.eyp.nl/freebsd/freebsd.jpg

Works great in Fireworks and Mozilla though.

--Ruben Kerkhof