Date:      Sun, 28 May 2023 17:45:31 +0000
From:      DtxdF <DtxdF@disroot.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to test GUI ports within their poudriere jails?

------5HDV2ISUL2N9LSTWGEHKHVY57GAJ4U

I use AppJail with the x11 option to install the GUI port I am creating wit=
h Xephyr but I normally do not use Xephyr=2E

El 28 de mayo de 2023 12:02:41 a=2E m=2E UTC, "Edward Sanford Sutton, III"=
 <mirror176@hotmail=2Ecom> escribi=C3=B3:
>Is there a preferred way to test GUI ports function correctly within poud=
riere? Wondering if there is a workflow to do so instead of just creating a=
n install on a second computer or in a virtual machine=2E My primary goal i=
s to be able to confirm it still functions properly with minimal runtime de=
pendencies as my main FreeBSD system is a desktop with many things installe=
d so would contaminate that check=2E

>Thanks,
>Edward Sanford Sutton, III

------5HDV2ISUL2N9LSTWGEHKHVY57GAJ4U

n to install the GUI port I am creating with Xephyr but I normally do not u=
8 de mayo de 2023 12:02:41 a=2E m=2E UTC, "Edward Sanford Sutton, III" &lt;=
mirror176@hotmail=2Ecom&gt; escribi=C3=B3:</div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_=
quote" style=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0=2E8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204=
, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
<pre class=3D"k9mail"><div dir=3D"auto">Is there a preferred way to test G=