Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2013 00:30:00 GMT
From:      Rodrigo OSORIO <rodrigo@bebik.net>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/181010: net-mgmt/smokeping 2.6.9 build problem

The following reply was made to PR ports/181010; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rodrigo OSORIO <rodrigo@bebik.net>
To: Bill Thiede <lists+freebsd@xinu.tv>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 02:29:28 +0200

 Hi,

 I'm just back from holiday, and didn't check too much my email during
 this period.

 First, thanks for your investigations, specially the PR link, this can
 explain why it works
 for me since I did all my test using a fresh install with a port tree
 up-to-dated.

 So that confirm my first analyze, it was a dependency issue, and there
 is nothing to
 change in smokeping port. If you agree, this issue can be closed without
 delay.

 Best regards,
 - rodrigo