Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:54:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vinod <geekvinod@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot at night

i had this question a month ago but didnt get any
solutions yet.my dual boot(fbsd 4.5 release and win2k)
dell dimension 4300,strangely boots at around 3:20 am
everyday.the /var/log/messages shows it up just as a
normal boot.nothing unusual.its not a power problem
too as the boot problem doesnt occur if its loaded up
and kept with win2k.
Can anyone give me any pointers about whats happening?
please CC me the reply as i am not subscribed.
Thanks,
Vinod