Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 1996 22:39:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        FREEBSD-CHAT-L <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Triton-II support... when?

On Wed, 6 Mar 1996, Terry Lambert wrote:

> >     The top-end ASUS Pentium Pro motherboard uses a bridge to achieve
> > this, as does the PowerMac 9500.  Neither will take the current design
> > of Pentium processors, however.
>
> And this is a bad thing?  8-) 8-).

    I'd *love* to run the 9500 hardware (for instance) here, if
someone would just write a decent operating system for it (and don't
anyone dare bring up the Linux "personality" for the OSF microkernel
that Apple is porting!)  *8-O
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org)
Systems Administrator, Internex Online Inc.