Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:15:20 -0800
From:      Sean West <chu@g33ks.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: microcrap basic wiireless optical desktop *sighs*

ok.. it doesnt work in the console or X, i had a microsoft intellipoint
somethingrather before, with a scroller and the ball ontop, 5 buttons. it
worked fine, wasnt wireless though. my new one doesnt work in usb OR ps/2, it
came with an adapter and my Pointers section is as follow ;]

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto"