Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:17:01 +0530
From:      "prasadg" <prasadg@in.ceeyes.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>

Hello all!

THANKS FOR UR REPLY

ifconfig -a
yeah its working for me too

how to get the list of mac addresses thru in my program.

ok

i tell my problem

we are using two interfaces in a system we want to tranmit a packet from one
interface to other interface.

actually according to our drivers at the time of atart we will be known abt
the address of one interface
sp if we get known of the MAC address of the other interface too, can we
transmit the packet easily or
is there any other solution for this.

In the driver he is DEQUEEING the packet using a while loop.

Reply ASAP

with Regards

SNIGDHA

Software Engineer