Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:47:01 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Clustering FreeBSD

%In all honesty, I am just looking for something to play
%with and see how fast FreeBSD can go.
%
%Sort of thing where those two guys clustered about 200 486's
%or something stupid like that..

Go to google and search for Beowulf.  Or Mosix.
Or Ron Minnich :-)

Or "smart networks", if all you want to do is serve up
web pages.

Russell

%:)
%