Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 05:48:23 +0900 (JST)
From:      NAGAO Tadaaki <nagao@iij.ad.jp>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   dummynet -- limit num of packets per sec.

Hello,

I added some lines of codes to my local copy of dummynet codes
so that the number of packets per second could be limited as well as
a bandwidth could now, which I needed to measure the performance of
some network software.

Though I'm not sure whether it is useful for limiting the real
network traffic, it might be useful for testing some network
devices and softwares, and yes, it was really useful for me. :-)

Is there some demand on such a thing?
If so, I'll make the diff and/or send-pr on it.

Anyone?

--
NAGAO Tadaaki <nagao@iij.ad.jp>
Applied Technology Division, Internet Initiative Japan Inc.