Date:      Fri, 31 Aug 2001 04:49:30 -0000
From:      "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
To:        <la3sg@arrl.net>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: test - please ignore

Umm.. you need to read closely.  I have never had any problems with
this mailing list.  I really don't think a mail server problem is the
case.  If it is a problem with YOUR mail server... sending test
messages to freebsd-questions is not a viable method of diagnosing.

I think the bottom line is...
no "test" messages to freebsd-questions.

Why else would a formal area for "test" messages be created?

----
Jason
jason@jason-n3xt.org