Date:      Thu, 1 Jul 1999 01:39:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        sue@welearn.com.au (Sue Blake)
Cc:        jesus.monroy@usa.net, wes@softweyr.com, kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: [Re: [FreeBSD Man Pages]]]

> Yes, I agree, FreeBSD doesn't deserve your loyalty! Send me your
> address in private mail and I'll send you my Linux CDs. I've also
> got a list of Linux contacts to start you off, and I'll pick out
> all the fun ones who are easily trolled (that's most of them).

Gee, Sue, don't post things like this to advocacy unless you want 50
or so people beating down your front door for your list of contacts.

If the list fell into the hands of some clever Linuxer, who knows
what would happen!?!  They might put together some perl scripts
to automatically keep them so embroiled in responding to trolls
that the remaining Linux people's productivity would shoot up an
order of magintude or more!  Do we really want that?!?

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.