Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 2003 22:29:01 +0100 (CET)
From:      Lukas Ertl <l.ertl@univie.ac.at>
To:        Josef El-Rayes <j.el-rayes@daemon.li>
Cc:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Redirecting the "Send a bug report" link to the article on filing PRs

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Josef El-Rayes wrote:

> Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> > Perhaps the front page could do with a bit of cleanup, like you mentioned.
>
> i agree here, it is really a bit too much of information and links
> on the frontpage. in my opinion we should try to reduce the number
> of links on the left and right columns. do we really need all of them?

I tend to disagree.  I like the FreeBSD.org webpage as it is, probably
because I'm used to it :-)

Everything's there, just one or two clicks away - that's how it should be
done.

regards,
le

--
Lukas Ertl                             eMail: l.ertl@univie.ac.at
UNIX Systemadministrator               Tel.:  (+43 1) 4277-14073