Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2000 07:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/21443: I'm tired of telling people how to copy a disk.

The following reply was made to PR docs/21443; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To: mwm@mired.org
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 13:25:56 +0100

 mwm@mired.org wrote:

 > Q: How do I move my system over to my huge new disk?

 *grumble*

 It would be really nice if you could send this as an SGML diff to the
 FAQ, with correct indentation and everything. ("correct" means what the
 FDP Primer says, not what most of the FAQ is.  Some of the questions in
 the FAQ are correct though, mostly the recent additions.)

 But if you don't have time to do that, I'm sure a doc/ committer will
 get around to it.  Mark, are you there? :-)

 --
 Ben Smithurst / ben@FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D