Date:      Sat, 17 Apr 2004 01:16:03 +0200
From:      "Sjaak Nabuurs" <sjaaknabuurs@citytower.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PicoBSD create a http menu

Hello

I would like to setup a small box for managing bandwith, firewall rules =
and more ... on a flash cards if possible 32Mb card
A user must have to setup his setting like ip adres gateway and DNS and =
firewall rules and more

Everything has to be small I dont want to install apache/perl/php.
I like picoBSD and this looks nice to me.

Does anybody give me a good hint how to setup a webserver menu. Just =
like many devices use for settings (routers/asdl modems .....) some =
devices use telnet for settings.
How they work with not to have perl or php do they use bash or something =
like to have interaction between a webserver and settings=20
I like to use the Boa webserver but how to get the settings from the =
webserver to example the /etc/rc.conf without perl or any programming =
language.
Password management etc....

I good hint on menu driven telnet/sh/bash  would be nice as well.
Are there some examples for this, like passwd management.

Cheers

Sjaak