Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:45:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jeffrey Bouquet <jeffreybouquet@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   was: portsnap down.. cvs broken?

Reply below...=A0=20

--- On Mon, 11/12/12, Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net> wrote:

From: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>
Subject: portsnap down?
To: freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Date: Monday, November 12, 2012, 11:33 PM

Hi,

as I saw noone complaining until right now (and didn't find any
announcement about downtime): looks like portsnap does not provide
new snapshots; if I'm reading the current snapshot tag correctly,
it's from Sun Nov 11 15:54:03 CET 2012. The svnweb interface shows
way more recent commits...
Anyone to enlighten me or to nudge portsnap?

Regards,
Christoph

--=20
Spare Space