Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2012 07:36:39 +0700
From:      Erich Dollansky <erichfreebsdlist@ovitrap.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Spam and more spam

Hi,

could t be that everybody can post now on this list without being
registered and without having administrator's approval?

I remember that my messages got delayed when I used my work's e-mail
address but when I just send an answer to a question intentional with
my work's e-mail address, it worked.

Should we move to a list where only registered users can write just to
avoid the spam problem and not forcing a human to approve all e-mails
from addresses which are not registered?

Erich