Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:11:06 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: lsof broken since Matt's VM changes?

On Monday, 25 January 1999 at 22:50:25 +0100, Ollivier Robert wrote:
> According to Sheldon Hearn:
>> I thought I'd better confirm that I'm seeing a real problem before I
>> look into this. Has anyone seen ports/sysutils/lsof build on 4.0-CURRENT
>> since Matt's VM changes?
>
> I haven't seen it but I think it was broken before. I have a machine at
> work  w/o Matt's swap changes and lsof is still broken.

I've tried building the last three versions with so many errors that I
thought it must be something I was doing, but I didn't have a chance
to follow up.  In particular, networking header files were missing and
at least one local configuration variable was undefined.  This was on
a machine cvsupped before the VM changes, and anyway, the VM changes
wouldn't cause that kind of problem.

Greg