Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:29:26 +0100
From:      nocturnal <nocturnal@swehack.se>
To:        "J. Martin Petersen" <jmp.lists@alvorlig.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Software RAID on Dell PowerEdge SC1425 - SATA?

Hi

I later found out that it was an Intel e7520 Chipset and i have seen on
freebsd.org that two testers have tried that card with both 5.4-STABLE
and -RELEASE. I e-mailed them and they only tried the SCSI RAID, not the
SATA. Since we decided the customer did afford SCSI i think i'm fine but
SATA RAID needs a lot of work in FreeBSD. It seems as if everyone is
afraid of it and i am to.

Thank you for your help.

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal