Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2000 23:16:49 -0600
From:      "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   int80h.org

Several weeks ago I have asked several questions about assembly language
programming under FreeBSD. I also promissed to share what I learned with
others on my web site.

I am glad to say that my asm project is moving along fast. I am working
on HED (HTML editor). I created my own mark-up language which I named Ister.
HED converts Ister mark-up to HTML. I am now in the process of writing
its documentation. It is nowhere near finished, but what I have so far is
at http://www.whizkidtech.net/ister/ (it would be nice to hear if what
I have written makes any sense to anyone but me -- I am so familiar with
it that I am worried my documentation may be confusing).

Anyway, I decided to really write something serious about assembly
language programming under FreeBSD. So much so that I secured a domain
just for that purpose: int80h.org (mostly because I got the impression
from www.linuxassembly.org that int 80h belongs to Linux!).

I have just placed the first page on it. I hope I have configured my
.htaccess properly so, as soon as the DNS system realizes there is a
http://www.int80h.org/ it will send you the right page (I am sharing
it with my main web site whizkidtech.net, and simply ask .htaccess
to give you a different start page if you come to int80h.org - that
is why I said I hope it is going to work).

If curious, you can read it even now. If your browser cannot locate
int80h.org yet (it should tomorrow), you can find the same page as
http://www.whizkidtech.net/int80h.hed for now.

There is not much there, I just wrote it (and I have to go to work in
15 minutes). But I'd like to get some feedback. And if anyone wants to
write for the site, all the better. :)

Cheers,
Adam

--