Date:      Sun, 06 Feb 2000 10:26:24 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@nojunk.com>
To:        Ryan Thompson <freebsd@sasknow.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, brameld@twave.net, lnb@freebsd.systems.com, Bellardd@aol.com
Subject:   Re: Windows 98 Compatibility

<snip>

>  - Only one operating system can be booted simultaneously.

**One** operating system ... **simultaneously** ? It seems to be a
contradiction in terms.

Ok, let's not split hairs and be serious.

If one has M$uxware 98 installed, one might consider OS Commander (by
V Communications). Albeit it is pay$$ware, it seamlessly allows one to
boot e.g. Windoze 95/98, Windoze NT, Linux, FreeBSD, BeOS ...

The web site is found at http://www.v-com.com

Please note: my_antispam_domain =3D=3D=3D> neomedia.it to privately emai=
l to
me.

HTH
Salvo

P.S. I am deliberately speaking of "windoze" instead of "Windows" :-)