Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:42:43 -0400
From:      "James B. Wilkinson" <jimmy@CS.cofc.EDU>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   using FreeBSD in a course this fall

I'm teaching a course in networking this fall and have decided to use
TCP/IP Illustrated as the text. I have a lab room with some old Dells
in it and plan to put FreeBSD on them and use them as a major part of
the course. I've already done a little bit of comparison between the
kernel sources and what's in Volume 2 of the book, and there are
significant differences. In fact, I never found what I was looking
for. What I'm getting around to is saying that I'm probably going to
want to lean on you guys from time to time this fall. Would that be
OK is I try to keep it to a minimum? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Jimmy Wilkinson            | Perfesser of Computer Science
jimmy@cs.CofC.edu          | The College of Charleston
(843) 953-8160             | Charleston      SC        29424

If there is one word to describe me,
that word would have to be "profectionist".
Any form of incompitence is an athema to me.
Metathesis??? Don't ax me.