Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:12:52 -0400
From:      "sagacious" <sagacious@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cant get browser to work as a user.

hello once again.

 I got x up and i want a browser. I installed mozilla from the ports tree as
root, and when i am a user and run mozilla i get the following error.
"Cannot find mozilla runtime error" exiting.
However when i run it as root, i have no problems. Obviously, when run as a
user theirs a permission problem somewhere? But where would that be? Its of
no shock to you i dont want to run a browser as root. any info appreciated.

-The unixhideout network.
http://www.unixhideout.com

-get your cable box descrambler at   unixhideout for a competitive price!
 http://www.unixhideout.com/pub/shop/index.php