Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:21:58 -0700 (MST)
From:      wildcardus freakis <wildcard@dax.belen.k12.nm.us>
To:        Fadi Sodah <sodah@qatar.net.qa>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: subnet

Buy 1 computer that is pretty w00kied out and get your ISP to give you one
IP address.
Setup natd and run a class B network behind your one Class C have your ISP
setup a virtual domain for you or register a domain with INTERNIC.
setup a domain name service on your server and you are set.

it'd look like:
			192.168.1.1		{
			w/DNS/NAT		{ Workstation setup
					        {  IP: 192.168.1.2
------ISP CONNECTION-------NATD BOX-------------{  DNS: 192.168.1.1
123.123.123.x		123.123.123.1?          {
			Subnetmask:255.255.255.0{  Default router:
			DNS:ns1.isp.com 	{	192.168.1.1
        	defaultrouter:router.isp.com	{   Subnetmask:255.255.0.0

Simple as pie...and what is behind the IP is none of the ISP's business.
Hope that helps.

Sasha