Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:43:10 -0800
From:      "Chutima S." <chutima_s@zdnetonebox.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FWTK for SMTP

Dear all,

I'm looking for tool for proxy smtp and pop3.  Many people suggest to
use FWTK, so I read man page about smap, smapd, plug-gw from fwtk.  I
understand that for smtp I can use plug-gw or smap&smapd.  Is there any
security topic for me to choose them.  And for pop3 I plan to use plug-gw.

Welcome for any comment from you all.

Thanks,
--
Chutima Subsirin